Monday, March 9, 2015

Four legged and two legged predators attack The Garry Farm



Wild and crazy weekend completed!  Major four legged predators on farm - so far 3 raccoons are no longer going to ravage our poultry. Raccoons ravage a farm, and although we have mobile tractors and guards, once a raccoon decides it's a chicken banquet there is so little to do other than remove a predator from the farm... 



The bigger/"badder" predator are the two legged kind.

We were also challenged by two legged predator(s) over the weekend.  Someone(s) attempted charges at Walgreens and grocery locations in the Dekalb County area.  They got away with nothing & safe to assume not even a store manager was called as the attempted runs were back to back in a short radius. These human(s) were certainly not as smart as our four legged predators.who were prowling to eat, for food and they were not going to take more than they could eat.   Their attempted charges were more than our farm spends on groceries for a year... This was not food/beverages for an emergency feeding.  This was probably funding a major party somewhere or resellable goods. The only charge temporarily approved was for wendy's.... That will be lifted after we verify that was not us.  


My hubby thinks I'm obsessing over this.  No, No, I am not!Hubby took care of the credit card mess. Although to my knowledge, no police report apparently will be made, or tapes of checkouts made as far as we know and that this will be another write off, my guess is this was a hard core group that knew these were forged cards.  It is as if it was "no big deal"....

I care about the attempted credit card thievry, but not for the reasons most think I do.  I wish I had been behind the human(s) at Wendy's and saw my name on "your card".  I would have invited you to sit with me.  I would have explained you are not me, but for the Grace of God, I could be right where you are.   I would attempt to explain what "Thou Shall Not steal" means and How God loves you, no matter what.   The cost of the Wendy's meal is NOT important.  Your soul is.   I pray for you all of  you.  What humans did not see, God did.  I grieve for you and as I type this I cry for you.  I doubt that you were buying things to help others or to stop a starving family. But if I had been there, I would have sat with you and talked with you and shared with you that LIFE is nothing without God. That you can lay down anything that is Evil or keeps you from the full light of living in the Light and Joy of God's path. . That all are sinners and God forgives us... That your Life Starts afresh because of God's sacrifices for you .  I wish you would contact me.  I hope that somewhere along the way, you bump into this blog or even get it forwarded to you by a Gangsta who thinks it's funny or old fashioned....  We need to talk or someone out there needs to talk or lead you to Light and Truth and God's Love.   

To my human predator(s), I do want to thank you for the blessing of letting me share this with others.  Through your acts, maybe we can all look at what we need to cast down and away from our lives.   God turns all to the Good for those that Love Him.  He says so in Romans 8:28 " And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. and I believe Him . He loves you no matter your sins.   Please hear Him.....  

no matter what God loves you....... John 3:16 is not a song or a singing group.  It is real........and freely given.          LITLA